IF Profs - The Educational social network! Register now! [fr]
Officially launched at the ACTFL Conference in Nashville on November 16th, IFprofs USA social network is aimed at professionals working in schools, high schools, universities, Instituts français, Alliances françaises and also students!
The ACTFL convention is a major event for foreign language teachers in the United States. This year, ACTFL was held in Nashville from November 17th to 19th, 2017. It was a great occasion to officially launch the brand new social network IFprofs USA.
Become a member of IFprofs USA, if ...
• you are a French teacher
• you teach other subjects (history, science, etc.) in French
• you are an educational coordinator, a trainer, a bilingual section coordinator, a school head, etc.
• You are a student and you intend to teach in French.
To become a member of IFprofs USA, create your profile on the social network.
Being a member of IFprofs allows you to:
1) Find pedagogical and professional resources - get inspired and enrich your professional practice!
You can find Educational and didactic resources, feedback, videos, photos and sound recordings on Francophone cultures ...
Created by community members and IFprofs partners, these materials are designed by and for education professionals around the world.
IFprofs USA gives you the opportunity to discover and find at any time a varied offer and initiatives in the USA and from around the world.
2) Dialog and exchange with colleagues
As a member of IFprofs USA, you can get in touch with other professionals and:
• participate in discussions to exchange information, share your opinions and brainstorm
• collaborate on projects and share ideas within virtual groups
• create joint initiatives between institutions
• publish or consult job offers
• meet with peers at professional trainings and events announced on IFprofs and IFprofs USA.
• Strengthen your practices by interacting with IFprofs USA members with similar professional contexts and goals
3) Share your work experience
On IFprofs USA you can post publications online: testimonial, opinion, resource you have developed, useful messages for the community ...
This is an opportunity to transmit and make disseminate the fruits of your research and your experiences, the topics that interest you or in which you are specialist, your expertise ...
All professional publications are welcome. They can be viewed by all IFprofs members or members of a virtual group, depending on your preferences.
IFprofs France open for partners
The creation of "member profiles" for professionals is not possible at the moment on IFprofs France. Currently only "partner profiles" can be activated on IFprofs France, for media, structures, publishers, bloggers ... producing content for French-speaking education professionals.