French Tech Atlanta: A project under construction [fr]
After the certification in spring 2020 of two, new communities – French Tech Raleigh-Research Triangle and French Tech Miami – preparations are underway to launch a community of entrepreneurs in Atlanta: French Tech Atlanta.
Atlanta’s entrepreneurial ecosystem has grown exponentially in recent years, particularly in the fields of healthcare, fintech, digital security and entertainment, among others. Not only is Atlanta home to multiple companies and the world’s busiest airport, the city offers mutiple advantages to entrepreneurs:
- a unique ecosystem with many incubators, accelerators, mentors and dedicated programs (Advanced Technology Development Center, Atlanta Tech Village, Atlanta Tech Park, Creative Destruction Lab, etc.);
- a growing Venture Capital presence, no longer monopolized by Silicon Valley (Atlanta Ventures, BIP Capital, Moseley Ventures, etc.);
- advantageous purchasing power, in comparision to the East and West Coasts ecosystems;
- a skilled and steady workforce, with an easily accessible pool of new talent (Georgia Tech, Emory University, etc.);
- a important market given that more than 20 Fortune 1000 companies are headquartered in Atlanta. The city is also a transportation and logistics hub for the United States and the world.
The new French Tech Atlanta will create a Francophile network in the heart of Atlanta’s ecosystem to strengthen the startups located in the city, catalyze the creation of new companies, attract tech talent, and develop cooperation channels between the state of Georgia and France as well as other French Tech communities around the globe.
For more information or to get involved in this project, please contact our Attaché for Science and Technology : firstname.lastname@example.org.