News in images : March 2016 [fr]
March was packed with French-American events, including a women’s national soccer match, the Atlanta Francophonie Festival, the Ambassador’s visit to Charleston, and the annual meeting of the French foreign trade advisors for the U.S. Southeast.
- Les Bleues vs U.S. in Nashville
- The French women’s national soccer team played against their American counterparts on March 6 in Nashville as part of the SheBeleivesCup tournament.
- World Chamber of Commerce
- Consul General Denis Barbet spoke at the WCC Global Business and the Arts Forum on March 9, 2016.
- Francophone and Friends Family Picnic
- The 17th Atlanta Francophonie Festival was held March 12-22, 2016.
- Launching of the French-American Chamber of Commerce- Nashville
- The French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) Tennessee celebrated the launch of its new Nashville branch on March 22.